Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar, and Jason Howell. Moto G wants to be your hot cheap phone, Sony surprised people still like music, Twitter lets you change history, and more! Guest: Kevin Purdy Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Please take the TWiT Audience Survey at http://twit.tv/showsurvey. It only takes a few minutes and we'd love to know what you think. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 49:05
- Motorola Makes The Moto G Official, A “Premium” Phone Starting At $179 Unlocked
- Sony looking at DLNA and MP3 support for PS4 after 'passionate' response
- Twitter Announces Custom Timelines For Hashtags Or Topics On Tweetdeck, Launching API Too
- Netflix introduces one unified TV interface to rule them all
- Hulu to partner with pay-TV operators for content bundling?
- SmartThings Raises $12.5 Million From Greylock And Highland To Power The Internet Of Things
- Show notes for today's episode