Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell. How much should Twitter be worth, is Square the next big tech IPO, Marvel originals coming to Netflix, and more. Guest: Paul Spain Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Please take the TWiT Audience Survey at http://twit.tv/showsurvey. It only takes a few minutes and we'd love to know what you think. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 48:12
- Tracking Twitter’s I.P.O.
- Square Exploring 2014 IPO With Banks
- Pebble reboot: Smartwatch gets iOS 7 upgrade and new SDK with apps, but no new hardware
- Google finally talks barges: it's an 'interactive space where people can learn about new technology'
- Netflix to launch four series based on Marvel superheroes
- Intel Creates Internet of Things Group
- Show notes for today's episode