Nov 4th 2013
Tech News Today 875
Face to Pay
BlackBerry changes its mind. Again. IBM threatens Twitter, Gas stations that scan your face, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt.
Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com.
Please take the TWiT Audience Survey. It only takes a few minutes and we'd love to know what you think.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
Running time: 48:36
- BlackBerry-Fairfax takeover dies; Thorsten Heins out
- IBM Claims Twitter Infringes On At Least 3 Of Its Patents, According To Twitter’s Latest S-1 Update
- Tesco petrol stations use face-scan tech to target ads
- Report: Windows Phone overtakes iOS in Italy and makes progress in Europe
- Amazon to launch first original TV series Alpha House and Betas on Instant Video, starting November 15
- Netflix starts testing 4K videos, wants to launch Ultra HD next year
- Show notes for today's episode