Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell How is Microsoft making money? Do you hate the Instagram ads? Comcast bundles HBO with Internet, and more. Guest: Darren Kitchen Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 45:32
- Microsoft posts record Q1 revenue, increased operating income
- Instagram unveils sample ads from Adidas, Burberry, GE
- Did Comcast just take a first step towards unbundling HBO?
- Why T-Mobile's New Tablet Offer May Hit AT&T Where It Hurts
- The Decline of Wikipedia
- File-Sharing Site Was A Year-Long Pirate Honeypot
- Show notes for today's episode