Oct 15th 2013
Tech News Today 861
Apple's got more Burberry to cover, Google's watch coming soon, Amazon invades retail warehouses, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Apple's got more Burberry to cover, Google's watch coming soon, Amazon invades retail warehouses, and more. Guest: Myriam Joire Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 48:24
- Apple hires Burberry boss to lead retail, its second fashion CEO in three months
- Google Watch is happening soon, heavy into Kit Kat/Google Now functionality
- Amazon Becomes The Remora Of The Retail World, Operates Within Supplier Warehouses
- Twitter begins giving its users the option to receive direct messages from any of their followers
- Now In Beta, Aviate Reconfigures Your Android Homescreen Based On Where You Are And What You’re Doing
- HTC One max video review
- Show notes for today's episode