Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Can Microsoft save HTC? Will ads ruin Instagram? Why it doesn't matter that Twitter loses money, and more. Guest: Len Peralta Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 45:54
- Twitter Files for IPO, Shows $317M in Revenue
- HTC posts first-ever quarterly losses as troubles multiply
- Instagram To Start Showing In-Feed Video And Image Ads To US Users
- Apple Buys Cue For Over $40M To Compete With Google Now
- I'm the original voice of Siri'
- BlackBerry Could Burn Through Most of Its Cash in Just Six Quarters
- Show notes for today's episode