Sep 26th 2013
Tech News Today 848
Target Targeting Target Audience
eBay buys more customers for Paypal, US Senators fight NSA surveillance, Netflix type service that's just for kids, and more.
Records every weekday at 1:00pm Eastern / 10:00am Pacific / 18:00 UTC.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell eBay buys more customers for Paypal, US Senators fight NSA surveillance, Netflix type service that's just for kids, and more. Guest: Loyd Case Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 47:08
- eBay Will Acquire Braintree for $800 Million in Cash
- New bill seeks to outlaw bulk surveillance, shine light on secret FISA court system
- Study says five percent of Americans find the internet pointless
- Hopster Promises Netflix for Kids, and No One Else
- Target goes head-to-head with iTunes and Amazon with launch of 'Ticket' video service
- Microsoft left alone with Windows RT as Dell drops XPS 10 tablet
- Show notes for today's episode