Sep 13th 2013
Tech News Today 839
Lego My Zuckerbucks
Twitter privately goes public, Facebook ditches its currency, why fingerprints are lousy security, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane and Jason Howell Twitter privately goes public, Facebook ditches its currency, why fingerprints are lousy security, and more. Guests: Darren Kitchen and Len Peralta Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 51:43
- Twitter Files for IPO
- Twitter Releases Spotify App
- Facebook tests auto-play videos, explores video ad potential
- Facebook Sunsets Credits, Transitions To Local Currencies To Boost International Payments
- Why fingerprints make lousy authentication tokens
- Huawei says it will still make Windows Phone devices even after Microsoft-Nokia deal
- Show notes for today's episode