Sep 6th 2013
Tech News Today 834
NSA: Nothing Short of Awesome
Can NSA break SSL and VPN? PayPal lets you dine, dash, and pay. Why Android is winning in China, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Guests: Steve GibsonHosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Can NSA break SSL and VPN? PayPal lets you dine, dash, and pay. Why Android is winning in China, and more. Guests: Darren Kitchen, Steve Gibson and Len Peralta Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 49:21
- N.S.A. Able to Foil Basic Safeguards of Privacy on Web
- Redesigned PayPal app wants you to order ahead, skip lines
- Google's Trojan horse: how Chrome Apps will finally take on Windows
- Why a growing number of app developers in Asia are prioritizing Android over iOS
- See how Elon Musk is building the 'Iron Man' lab with tech you can buy
- First Xbox One TV ad highlights NFL partnership, Skype and TV integration -- zero gaming action
- Show notes for today's episode