Sep 5th 2013
Tech News Today 833
Does the TV Match the Drapes?
BlackBerry sells, but who's buying? Lenovo gets more flexible, Path gets secretive, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell BlackBerry sells, but who's buying? Lenovo gets more flexible, Path gets secretive, and more. Guest: Tim Stevens Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 47:54
- WSJ: BlackBerry sale likely to be wrapped up by November
- Lenovo doubles down on convertible PC bet; Yoga-tizes lineup
- Path adds new privacy features and Premium subscription in 3.2 update, announces Deutsche Telekom partnership
- Half of Internet users worry over personal info exposed online
- Xiaomi unveils new Android-powered 5-inch MI3, 47-inch smart TV in China
- Smart TV Alliance now lets developers submit apps once for use on all supported TVs
- Show notes for today's episode