Aug 28th 2013
Tech News Today 827
The Race to Self-Driving Cars
Did Yahoo get uglier? How Twitter is safer than the NYTimes, Nissan wants to beat Google to self-driving cars, and more.
Records every weekday at 7:00pm Eastern / 4:00pm Pacific / 23:00 UTC.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Did Yahoo get uglier? How Twitter is safer than the NYTimes, Nissan wants to beat Google to self-driving cars, and more. Guest: Jonathan Strickland Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 45:32
- Details Behind Today's Internet Hacks
- From Sports to Movies, Yahoo Overhauls Many Popular Sites
- Nissan to build self-driven cars
- Parallels Launches Access For iPad, A Virtualization App That Gets Windows, Mac Apps To Work Like Native iOS Apps
- The Time Warner Cable TV App For Xbox 360 Is Now Available, With Access To 300 Channels
- Google Dumps Video Responses From YouTube Due To Dismal .0004% Click-Through Rate
- Show notes for today's episode