Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar, and Jason Howell How you can save Samsung, Facebook institutes class structure, Wall Street raider targets Apple, and more. Guest: Randal Schwartz Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 48:31
- Will having activist investor Carl Icahn as a shareholder hurt Apple in the long-run?
- Apple acquires second screen TV startup Matcha.tv (scoop)
- Fame On: Facebook Testing VIP-Only App
- Samsung Wants You To Figure Out What To Do With Its Flexible Displays
- Twitter Is Testing Out A New ‘TV Trending’ Box At The Top Of Your Timeline
- Lavabit founder, under gag order, speaks out about shut-down decision
- Show notes for today's episode