Aug 7th 2013
Tech News Today 812
I Wanna Get Chipped
Google leaves Chrome passwords visible, AOL plans to take all the ad money, unauthorised streaming to become a felony, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar, and Jason Howell Google leaves Chrome passwords visible, AOL plans to take all the ad money, unauthorised streaming to become a felony, and more. Guests: Eric Franklin and Jon Brodkin Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 45:10
- Google leaves your Chrome passwords unprotected to promote security
- AOL to buy video ad platform for $405 million
- Amazon Appstore Now Open To Web Apps, With One-Click In-App Purchases In Tow
- Marissa Mayer appoints former Google Zagat head to lead Flickr
- Samsung smartwatch revealed by patent filings
- Obama administration looks to make unauthorized streaming a felony
- Show notes for today's episode