Jul 23rd 2013
Tech News Today 801
It Works for Science
Flipboard heads to the Web, Nobel prize winner cries death to software patents, nobody's buying Ouya games, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Flipboard heads to the Web, Nobel prize winner cries death to software patents, nobody's buying Ouya games, and more. Guest: Nate Lanxon Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 50:55
- Flipboard in your web browser starts today with online magazines
- Nobel-winning economist: end software patents and cut patent protection to 10 years
- Ouya has no hit games so far, reports say
- eBay Brings Same-Day Delivery Service eBay Now To Desktop, Prepares Regional Expansions
- Google uses Gmail's promotions inbox to promote a new kind of ad
- CNET’s Download.com Gains Crapware Status
- Show notes for today's episode