Jul 17th 2013
Tech News Today 797
NY to LA in 45 Minutes
Google wants to stream TV, Aereo wins again in court, iPhone may or may not be coming sooner or later, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Google wants to stream TV, Aereo wins again in court, iPhone may or may not be coming sooner or later, and more. Guest: Jason Hiner Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 52:30
- Google Pitches Online TV Service to Media Companies
- Appeals court refuses to rehear Aereo case, service can keep streaming
- Yahoo Q2 sales decline 9% but earnings on target
- Microsoft on NSA data requests: 'we need the Attorney General to uphold the constitution'
- Next-Gen iPhone Production Kicks Into Gear; Will There Be a Mid-Tier iPhone, Too?
- Data shows fewer Americans are upgrading their smartphones as carriers launch new programs
- Show notes for today's episode