Jul 16th 2013
Tech News Today 796
Crane Kick to Unlock
Is Apple buying the makers of the Kinect? Apple may offer ad-skipping TV service, AT&T gets into the easy upgrade biz, and more.
Records every weekday at 1:00pm Eastern / 10:00am Pacific / 18:00 UTC.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Is Apple buying the makers of the Kinect? Apple may offer ad-skipping TV service, AT&T gets into the easy upgrade biz, and more. Guest: Larry Dignan Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 46:17
- Gesture In The Picture, As Intel Reportedly Picks Up Omek But PrimeSense Dismisses Apple Acquisition Rumors
- AT&T’s new Next plan gives customers a free annual phone upgrade with no down payment
- New Apple TV service would reportedly include ad-skipping technology
- Secretive FISA Court Sides with Yahoo Over Disclosure of 2008 PRISM Case
- Get the Yahoo username of your dreams with new wishlist site
- After a year at Yahoo, Mayer still sprinting to catch up
- Show notes for today's episode