Jul 12th 2013
Tech News Today 794
Post PC World Era
Details about Microsoft giving data to the NSA, Eric Schmidt says Apple and Google are both really great, buying Bitcoins has never been easier, and more.
Records every weekday at 1:00pm Eastern / 10:00am Pacific / 18:00 UTC.
Guests: Justin Robert YoungHosts: Sarah Lane and Jason Howell Details about Microsoft giving data to the NSA, Eric Schmidt says Apple and Google are both really great, buying Bitcoins has never been easier, and more. Guests: Darren Kitchen, Justin Robert Young and Len Peralta Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 50:03
- How Microsoft handed the NSA access to encrypted messages
- Microsoft is cutting the price of its Surface RT tablets, base model to cost $349
- Chairman Eric Schmidt: Google's Relationship With Apple Has Improved
- Coinbase makes Bitcoin buying more accessible with ‘instant purchases’
- PCWorld Exits Print, and the Era of Computer Magazines Ends
- Path, Vine, Flipboard and Hipstamatic are all coming to Windows Phone 8, but still no sign of Instagram
- Show notes for today's episode