Jul 9th 2013
Tech News Today 791
Do we need top level domains for cities? Executive musical chairs at Barnes and Noble, Nintendo partners aren't happy with the Wii U, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Guests: Scott JohnsonHosts: Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Do we need top level domains for cities? Executive musical chairs at Barnes and Noble, Nintendo partners aren't happy with the Wii U, and more. Guest: Scott Johnson Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 51:55
- Beats trying to launch streaming music service with AT&T
- Garmin launches HUD-based in-car navigation for just $130
- Does Nintendo stand a chance this holiday?
- Will New .LA Internet Addresses Boost Los Angeles Entertainment Companies?
- Amazon Quietly Tests Streaming Flash Videos to Kindle Fire Owners
- Amazon launches comic book imprint Jet City Comics, titles to include George R.R. Martin adaptation
- Show notes for today's episode