Hosts: Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Who will buy Hulu? Shazam's taking over latin america, tech workers are really young, and more. Guest: Nicole Lee Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 47:33
- Technology Workers Are Young (Really Young)
- Hulu's Final 3 Bidders: Analyzing the Pros and Cons of Each
- With New Improvements, Facebook Brings Graph Search Function to All U.S. Users
- Zynga’s Mattrick Looked to Buy Company While at Microsoft
- App developer Shazam gets $40 mln backing from tycoon Carlos Slim
- Sony Submits Trademark Application For 'PlayStation TV'
- Show notes for today's episode