Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell What Apple's iWatch trademark means, first FirefoxOS phone arrives, HP wants back into smartphone biz...again, and more. Guest: Willie "Dills" Gregory Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 47:32
- Apple Seeks to Trademark ‘IWatch’ in Japan for Devices
- First Firefox OS Smartphone Has Arrived: Telefonica Prices ZTE Open At $90 In Spain, Latin American Markets Coming Soon
- HP aims to get back into the smartphone game
- Exclusive: Microsoft’s Entertainment Head Don Mattrick Leaving to Take Top Role — Possibly CEO — at Zynga
- Happy Friday! Yahoo Kills a Dozen Products.
- Email Is Crushing Twitter, Facebook for Selling Stuff Online
- Show notes for today's episode