What Apple's iWatch trademark means, first FirefoxOS phone arrives, HP wants back into smartphone biz...again, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt.
Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
Running time: 47:32
- Apple Seeks to Trademark ‘IWatch’ in Japan for Devices
- First Firefox OS Smartphone Has Arrived: Telefonica Prices ZTE Open At $90 In Spain, Latin American Markets Coming Soon
- HP aims to get back into the smartphone game
- Exclusive: Microsoft’s Entertainment Head Don Mattrick Leaving to Take Top Role — Possibly CEO — at Zynga
- Happy Friday! Yahoo Kills a Dozen Products.
- Email Is Crushing Twitter, Facebook for Selling Stuff Online
- Show notes for today's episode