Jul 1st 2013
Tech News Today 786
Tech News 2000
What Apple's iWatch trademark means, first FirefoxOS phone arrives, HP wants back into smartphone biz...again, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt.
Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
Running time: 47:32
- Apple Seeks to Trademark ‘IWatch’ in Japan for Devices
- First Firefox OS Smartphone Has Arrived: Telefonica Prices ZTE Open At $90 In Spain, Latin American Markets Coming Soon
- HP aims to get back into the smartphone game
- Exclusive: Microsoft’s Entertainment Head Don Mattrick Leaving to Take Top Role — Possibly CEO — at Zynga
- Happy Friday! Yahoo Kills a Dozen Products.
- Email Is Crushing Twitter, Facebook for Selling Stuff Online
- Show notes for today's episode