Jun 14th 2013
Tech News Today 775
Find My Weekend
US Government and tech companies swap more data, Microsoft Office comes to iPhone, your genes are not patentable, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell US Government and tech companies swap more data, Microsoft Office comes to iPhone, your genes are not patentable, and more. Guest: Len Peralta Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 48:12
- U.S. Agencies Said to Swap Data With Thousands of Firms
- Office for iPhone: Microsoft delivers basic document editing, but no iPad version
- Supreme Court Strikes Down Patents on Human Genes
- Microsoft to open 600 Windows Stores inside Best Buy and Future Shop locations in the US and Canada this summer
- Smartphone Makers Pressed to Address Growing Theft Problem
- Behind Every Neighborhood in New York, One Silicon Valley Startup
- Show notes for today's episode