Jun 10th 2013
Tech News Today 771
Shines Bright Like a Diamond
Intel willing to spend to bring you Internet cable TV, Google bans facial recognition in Glass; irks developers, Is this the last generation of game consoles?
Records every weekday at 7:00pm Eastern / 4:00pm Pacific / 0:00 UTC.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Intel willing to spend to bring you Internet cable TV, Google bans facial recognition in Glass; irks developers, Is this the last generation of game consoles? Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 41:37
- US leaker Edward Snowden 'defending liberty'
- Google finalizing $1.3 billion deal for mapping company Waze: source
- Comcast expands Wi-Fi network with new 'neighborhood' initiative
- Apple will stream its WWDC keynote live to the Web and Apple TV
- Meet the Ava 500, the Roomba's Corporate Cousin
- AT&T extends upgrade period to two years, continues a worrying trend
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 now available for $149
- Sony's Google TV box gets a refresh, NSZ-GS8 adds voice search ready remote
- Microsoft retrieves lost Windows Phone handset running on prototype software
- Sprint-SoftBank merger cleared by the Department of Justice
- Today's Show Notes