Jun 7th 2013
Tech News Today 770
Who Watches the Watchers
Government says we should trust them with spying, Apple signs Sony for iRadio, Google Wallet a little short, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Government says we should trust them with spying, Apple signs Sony for iRadio, Google Wallet a little short, and more. Guests: Darren Kitchen and Len Peralta Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 51:31
- PRISM: Here’s what you need to know about the US Internet monitoring scandal
- Apple Signs Sony Up for iRadio, Now Has All Three Major Music Labels On Board
- BlueStacks GamePop Console Plans to Run iOS Apps Using Virtualization
- Xbox One: Microsoft defends pre-owned games rules
- Google Wallet Is Leaking Money
- Yahoo Mulling Buy of Address Book App Maker Xobni
- Show notes for today's episode