Jun 4th 2013
Tech News Today 767
Nichey Niche Market
Zynga kills DrawSomething creators, Intel's Merrifield bid for dominance, Verizon gets the NFL for streaming, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Zynga kills DrawSomething creators, Intel's Merrifield bid for dominance, Verizon gets the NFL for streaming, and more. Guest: Scott Budman Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 46:57
- With Merrifield chip and LTE, Intel looks ready to compete in smartphones
- Lenovo in talks with smartphone party for joint venture
- Google's app store downloads could surpass Apple's by June
- Zynga to Lay Off 520 Employees — 18 Percent of Staff — and Shutter New York and LA Offices in Refocus on Mobile
- Google says 'no' to sexually explicit content on Glass
- Verizon reportedly close to a four-year, $1 billion deal to stream every NFL game
- Show notes for today's episode