May 29th 2013
Tech News Today 763
We Need Somebody to Trust
Tim Cook says things, Marissa Mayer plans things, Blekko searches things differently, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Tim Cook says things, Marissa Mayer plans things, Blekko searches things differently, and more. Guest: Jim Louderback Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 44:18
- Tim Cook plays coy on Apple TV, wearables at conference
- Marissa Mayer Is Bringing Back the Internet Portal. Here’s Why
- Alternative Search Engine Blekko Launches Major Redesign In Effort To Go Beyond The Usual 10 Blue Links
- Amazon announces new 'Login with Amazon' service for apps, games and websites (video)
- Wikimedia launches ‘Nearby’ to surface Wikipedia articles based on location, and it wants your photos too
- Sony’s Bread and Butter? It’s Not Electronics
- Show notes for today's episode