May 28th 2013
Tech News Today 762
It's a Profit Trap!
Opera now based on Chrome engine, FoxConn wants to make software, Microsoft and Google team up, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Opera now based on Chrome engine, FoxConn wants to make software, Microsoft and Google team up, and more. Guest: Jonathan Strickland Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 49:41
- Opera releases new Chromium-powered desktop browser for Mac and Windows
- Foxconn looks to branch out, reduce reliance on Apple
- Do these screenshots reveal a heavily revamped Gmail for mobile and Web is on the way?
- Tablet shipments to surpass all PCs by 2015, IDC says
- BuzzFeed Partners With CNN, Will Invest Low “Eight-Digit Sum” In YouTube News Channel
- Microsoft and Google working together on new YouTube Windows Phone app
- Show notes for today's episode