May 10th 2013
Tech News Today 751
US cracks down on 3D printed gun, Amazon building phone with 3D screen? Google scraps physical Wallet card, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell US cracks down on 3D printed gun, Amazon building phone with 3D screen? Google scraps physical Wallet card, and more. Guest: Eric Olander Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 42:55
- US government orders removal of Defcad 3D-gun designs
- Amazon building smartphone with a 3D screen, says WSJ
- Google to update Wallet at I/O, scraps plans for physical card
- Why The Onion Is Awesome for Publishing Details of Its Twitter Hack
- No iTunes for Windows 8 devices anytime soon
- Many Air Passengers Never Turn Off Electronics, Survey Finds
- Show notes for today's episode