May 7th 2013
Tech News Today 748
A Blue Christmas for Microsoft
Adobe goes subscription only, is Windows dead or awesome? Tesla's might go autopilot, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Adobe goes subscription only, is Windows dead or awesome? Tesla's might go autopilot, and more. Guest: Paul Spain Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 49:58
- Adobe kills Creative Suite, goes subscription-only
- Six months in, Windows 8 is selling at the same rate that Windows 7 did
- Apple, Samsung Share of Smartphone Industry Profits Declines to 100 Percent
- Viber announces new desktop app, revamps Android and iOS versions
- Tesla CEO Talking With Google About ‘Autopilot’ Systems
- Samsung Has Acquired MOVL To Build Out Better Multiscreen Mobile And TV Apps
- Show notes for today's episode