May 2nd 2013
Tech News Today 745
Mechanized Soda Jerks
Is Facebook, growing or slowing? Did Intel just screw up their future? EA sticks a knife in Nintendo's back.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Guests: Alex GumpelHosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Alex Gumpel Is Facebook, growing or slowing? Did Intel just screw up their future? EA sticks a knife in Nintendo's back. Guest: Myke Hurley Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 47:55
- - Facebook Q1 Earnings Beats With $1.46B In Revenue, Up 38%, But Misses With Flat EPS Of $0.12 Non-GAAP
- - Intel names Brian Krzanich to succeed Paul Otellini as CEO
- - Intel details 4th-gen Core's HD 5000, Iris and Iris Pro graphics: up to 3X faster, 3-display collage mode
- - ESEA is the largest competitive video gaming community in North America
- - YouTube’s Ad Pitch, Take Two — Buy Our Stars, Not Hollywood’s
- - Gigabit internet finds a new home in Omaha, Nebraska
- - Facebook launches Trusted Contacts, help from friends if your account gets hacked
- - Facebook U-turn after charities criticise decapitation videos
- - Windows 8 inches up in desktop OS market
- - Show Notes