Apr 19th 2013
Tech News Today 736
Mostly Cloudy Future
Microsoft earnings not so bad, Apple keeps what you say to Siri, Amazon has 14 new TV pilots for you, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Microsoft earnings not so bad, Apple keeps what you say to Siri, Amazon has 14 new TV pilots for you, and more. Guest: Darren Kitchen Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 49:10
- Software Sales Bolster Microsoft, Leading to a 19% Rise in Profit
- Apple Finally Reveals How Long Siri Keeps Your Data
- Google leak hints at an Android game center with multiplayer, chat, lobbies, leaderboards, and achievements
- Amazon Studios debuts all 14 original series pilots for free streaming
- Twitter, BBC America announce video partnership
- Facebook brings free VoIP calling to Android users in the US
- Show notes for today's episode