Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Twitter tries to make up with developers, iOS7 delayed, iPhone not, Baidu making it's own glasses just like Google, and more. Guest: Tim Stevens Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 47:26
- Twitter creates more 'Cards' for displaying multimedia content, keeping with its 'build into Twitter' strategy
- Fingerprint scanning tech predicted to be major component of Apple's 'iPhone 5S' & 'iWatch'
- Baidu Eye is no joke, aims to be a Google Glass competitor
- Amazon launches AutoRip for vinyl, pairs MP3s with your records
- Your Internet Shopping Sprees Are Driving an Astonishing Building Boom
- Alcatel hoping 'Iron Man 3' product placement deal will expand its brand in the US
- Show notes for today's episode