Mar 21st 2013
Tech News Today 715
The S Stands for Sapphire
Google launches Evernote challenger, ChromeOS and Android to stay parted, why Facebook is losing in Asia, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Google launches Evernote challenger, ChromeOS and Android to stay parted, why Facebook is losing in Asia, and more. Guest: Jeff Bakalar Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 52:34
- Google launches Evernote rival Keep for the Web, Android 4.0 and above
- Google's Chrome, Android systems to stay separate
- YouTube Hits 1 Billion Monthly Users, With More Traffic Coming From Smartphones Each Year
- Canon releases new 100D and 700D entry-level dSLRs
- Mobile chat apps have overtaken Twitter and Facebook in Japan and Korea
- Hands-On: Pandora’s All-You-Can-Listen, Ad-Free Windows Phone App
- Show notes for today's episode