Mar 1st 2013
Tech News Today 701
Barely Legal TNT
Apple's stealing your email, Google not impressed by its own phones, FCC on the unlocked phone case, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Apple's stealing your email, Google not impressed by its own phones, FCC on the unlocked phone case, and more. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 45:17
- FCC To Investigate Cell Phone Unlocking Ban
- Silent email filtering makes iCloud an unreliable option
- Google's CFO says Motorola's products aren't 'wow' by Google standards
- Andrew Mason is out as CEO of Groupon, here’s his sendoff letter
- iFixit outs tablet repairability list; Surface Pro in last place
- Internet Explorer continues growth past 55% market share thanks to IE9 and IE10, as Chrome hits 17-month low
- Show notes for today's episode