Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell What's the Chromebook Pixel for? HP's crappy earnings are good news, North Korea allows mobile data, and more. Guest: Darren Kitchen Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 45:33
- Chromebook Pixel: Brilliant touch screen, hefty price (hands-on)
- HP Beats Expectations With Revenue of $28.36B, $1.2B Earnings And EPS Of $0.82 For Q1 2013
- Nevada governor signs online gambling bill law after measure fast-tracked through Legislature
- What to Expect When You Are Expecting a Lot of News Out of Barcelona
- NKorea to allow mobile Internet for foreigners
- Life support: can Sony save the PlayStation Vita?
- Show notes for today's episode