Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Will you pay for video by the inch? Sony's future in real estate, iPad crowned king again, and more. Guest: Mike Schramm Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 47:05
- Sony’s Hirai Sells Property Instead of TVs as Revival Stalls
- iPads (Thanks To The Mini) Were 1 In 6 ‘PCs’ Shipped, Tablets One-Third, And Windows RT Didn’t Even Break 1M: Canalys
- OUYA following mobile model: 'There will be a new OUYA every year'
- FreedomPop Adds Social Sharing, And $4.3 Million
- Katzenberg Says Mobile Viewers Will Pay by ‘Inch’
- Microsoft rumored to be taking a 'meaningful look' at Office for Linux
- Show notes for today's episode