Jan 30th 2013
Tech News Today 680
BlackBerry in Motion
Will BlackBerry's big bet pay off? Netflix wants to beat HBO to being itself, Microsoft's storage problems, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Will BlackBerry's big bet pay off? Netflix wants to beat HBO to being itself, Microsoft's storage problems, and more. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 50:23
- RIM changes its name to BlackBerry, launches BlackBerry 10
- Netflix wants at least five new shows a year: 'The goal is to become HBO faster than HBO can become us'
- Microsoft's Steve Ballmer Does Not Fear Dropbox or an Office-less IPad
- Microsoft's 64GB Surface Pro will only have 23GB usable storage
- Amazon Q4 Revenue Up 22 Percent, but Softer Than Expected
- Exclusive: Nest has raised another $80M, now shipping 40K+ thermostats a month
- Show notes for today's episode