Jan 24th 2013
Tech News Today 676
Dell, You Need a Dude
Why Apple's record revenue is bad news, Google's secret wireless project, Twitter's Instagram for video, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Why Apple's record revenue is bad news, Google's secret wireless project, Twitter's Instagram for video, and more. Guest: Danny Sullivan Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 48:03
- Apple Earnings: Good, Not Great
- Google building secret wireless network, says it involves 'highly competitive consumer electronics'
- After Getting Hundreds of Millions of Dollars From Microsoft, Nokia to Start Paying Redmond
- Twitter Is Preparing Vine For Sharing Video Within Your Tweets
- A Resurgent Netflix Beats Projections, Even Its Own
- Google Launches Streamlined Image Search
- Show notes for today's episode