Kim Dotcom's triumphant return, Sony's getting thinner, Gigabit for everyone in the US, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt.
Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com.
Check out the full show notes for today's episode.
We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
Running time: 45:29
- Kim Dotcom starts new file-sharing site
- Sony Xperia 10.1-inch tablet Z is thinner than iPad Mini
- FCC pushes for gigabit broadband in all 50 states by 2015
- RIM CEO Says Licensing BlackBerry 10 Is “Conceivable”. Also Not Ruling Out Selling Its Hardware Production Business
- Dave Morin, CEO of Path: ‘If Facebook Is A Chevy, Then We’re A BMW’; ‘Family Friendly’ Network Pushes 6M Users, Launches Virtua
- France Proposes an Internet Tax
- Show notes for today's episode