Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Facebook's big announcement, MySpace's big relaunch, Tom's big apology, and more. Guests: Rene Ritchie Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 53:12
- New MySpace opens to the public alongside new Justin Timberlake single
- Google's Ultrafast Internet Draws Startups to KC
- With licensing and cost issues, can Thunderbolt break out of its niche?
- California to Give Web Courses a Big Trial
- Watch out, Square: PayPal and NCR team up for mobile payments in a big way
- Facebook 'Graph Search' mines 1 billion people, 1 trillion connections, launching today in beta
- Show notes for today's episode