Jan 3rd 2013
Tech News Today 661
Apple Waze Its Options
Apple acquiring Waze? Microsoft and Youtube app scuffle, Ubuntu phone coming soon-ish, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Apple acquiring Waze? Microsoft and Youtube app scuffle, Ubuntu phone coming soon-ish, and more. Guest: Patrick Norton Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 50:15
- Is Apple Plotting A Route To A Waze Acquisition? Rumours On The Road Point To Yes
- Microsoft: Google Is (Still) Blocking Us From Building YouTube for Windows Phone
- Barnes & Noble’s bad holiday: Nook, store and BN.com sales down
- Ubuntu for Phones
- There's No Avoiding Google+
- Leap Motion motion control tech to be bundled with Asus PCs
- Show notes for today's episode