Dec 20th 2012
Tech News Today 653
A Patent Party Don't Stop
Who should be person of the year in tech? Amazon's getting into comedy, tablet owners taking over the Internet, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Who should be person of the year in tech? Amazon's getting into comedy, tablet owners taking over the Internet, and more. Guests: Nate Lanxon Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 43:43
- Another Apple patent rejected by US Patent Office, but its fate is far from certain
- Twitter Shuffles Top Brass With New COO and CFO Appointments
- Motorola Home Finds A New Home At Arris. Google Sells Broadband Unit For $2.35B To Double Down On Mobile
- Forrester: 84% Of U.S. Adults Now Use The Web Daily, 50% Own Smartphones, Tablet Ownership Doubled To 19% In 2012
- Amazon Looks For Its “Seinfeld”, And Asks For Your Help
- Yahoo!'s Mayer, Apple's Cook 'Person of the Year' finalists
- Show notes for today's episode