Nov 14th 2012
Tech News Today 629
A Universal World
Fear the new Skype vulnerability? Is AMD for sale or not? Facebook's magic stock recovery, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Fear the new Skype vulnerability? Is AMD for sale or not? Facebook's magic stock recovery, and more. Guest: Stephan Shankland Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 53:33
- Google TV adding Voice Search and PrimeTime guide in upcoming update
- Nokia to Offer Its Maps for iPhones and Android Phones
- Microsoft's former Windows Phone chief shifted to head of corporate development and strategy
- Reuters says AMD is looking for a buyer, but chip maker denies it is up for sale
- Facebook Shares Pops 10.22 Percent In The Wake Of Biggest Lockup Expiration, Irrational Changes Are Over
- Skype security issue fixed
- Show notes for today's episode