Nov 12th 2012
Tech News Today 627
Fighting Off the Osborne Effect
Why Apple made peace with HTC, Samsung sticks it to Apple, YouTube cancels the 60 percent, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Why Apple made peace with HTC, Samsung sticks it to Apple, YouTube cancels the 60 percent, and more. Guest: Declan McCullagh Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 51:12
- Why Apple and HTC settled their patent litigation
- Samsung reportedly raising iPhone and iPad processor prices by a fifth
- Changing Channels: YouTube Will Pull the Plug on at Least 60 Percent of Its Programming Deals
- Steve Ballmer: first Surface sales are "modest"; hypes Windows 8 Pro version
- Report: Apple begins iPhone 5S, iPad, Apple TV pre-production for early 2013
- The Information Age:N. Korean Style
- Show notes from today's episode