Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell iPhone loses the top spot, Google loses market share, Waze makes it rain (money), and more. Guest: Dan Benjamin Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 52:50
- Samsung’s Galaxy S III overtakes the iPhone 4S as the world’s best-selling smartphone in Q3 2012
- Actual Experian HitWise release
- Waze begins monetization push with location-guided ads
- Web radio growing faster than on-demand services
- Google experimenting with free mobile access to its web services in developing markets
- NBC Universal and American Express Try to Bring Dawn of 'Television Commerce'
- Show notes for today's episode