Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Apple sells out and slips back, Twitter fights back against DMCA, Facebook accused of intentional sucking, and more. Guest: Sascha Segan Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 50:40
- Apple Says It’s “Practically Sold Out” of iPad Minis, but Doesn’t Provide Number
- New Twitter policy notes copyright take-down requests
- Is Facebook “broken on purpose” to sell promoted posts?
- "Twitter to Add Photo Filters to Compete With Instagram "
- The Russian underground economy has democratised cybercrime
- Android is 5 years old today: Here's how it all began
- Show notes for today's episode