Oct 26th 2012
Tech News Today 616
Why Tom Loves Windows 8
Tom loves Windows 8, investors think Apple's record sales suck, Samsung makes money, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Tom loves Windows 8, investors think Apple's record sales suck, Samsung makes money, and more. Hosts: Darren Kitchen Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 53:51
- Microsoft's Times Square store opens, draws massive crowds
- Apple profits miss expectations on slower iPad sales
- Samsung outdoes Apple 2-to-1 in smartphones; Nokia falters
- Amazon Reports $169 Million Loss on LivingSocial
- Jailbreaking now legal under DMCA for smartphones, but not tablets
- Apple’s Online Radio Service to Challenge Pandora in 2013
- Show notes for today's episode