Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Windows 8 gets launchy, Swiftkey gets Swypy, your smartphone gets dirty, and more. Hosts: Scott Johnson Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 51:55
- Fasten Your Seatbelt, It's Windows 8 Day
- Sprint sells 1.5 million iPhones, 1 million other smartphones, but makes a net loss of $767 million
- From Typing To Gliding And Back Again: SwiftKey Touchscreen Keyboard Maker Adds Swype-Style Input, Calls It SwiftKey Flow
- LG launches 84-inch "Ultra HD" TV
- Readers Pay More for New York Times, Advertisers Pay Less
- WSJ runs the "dirty keyboard" story of this decade "Are smartphones making you sick?
- Show notes for today's episode