Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Why Google messed up, Microsoft's bad earnings also good, Pheed confuses, and more. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 54:09
- Microsoft profits fall 22% ahead of Windows 8 launch
- Ultra High Definition officially replaces 4K
- Is Pheed the next Twitter?
- New Samsung Chromebook also available with 3G for $329.99
- Airtime, a Pedigreed Start-Up, Is Tested
- Inside Google’s Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
- Show notes for today's episode