Sep 13th 2012
Tech News Today 585
Holy Cow, Revolution
Nintendo gets real about the Wii U, HTTPS has a crack in mobile security, streaming music kills the Earth, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Nintendo gets real about the Wii U, HTTPS has a crack in mobile security, streaming music kills the Earth, and more. Guests: Randall Bennett Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 58:09
- Nintendo to Sell Wii U in Japan From Dec. 8 to Revive Growth
- Nintendo TVii
- Interview: Phil Schiller on Why the iPhone 5 Has a New Connector but Not NFC or Wireless Charging
- Cops might finally need a warrant to read your Gmail
- Crack in Internet's foundation of trust allows HTTPS session hijacking
- Streaming media could have larger carbon footprint than plastic discs
- Show notes for today's episode