Aug 27th 2012
Tech News Today 573
What Apple-Samsung Means to You
Patent reverberations, what's coming and NOT coming from Apple, Facebook's fancy new digs, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Patent reverberations, what's coming and NOT coming from Apple, Facebook's fancy new digs, and more. Guest: Fr. Robert Ballacer, SJ Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 52:05
- Apple-Samsung Juror Tells CNET Debate Was “Heated”
- Apple legal win will boost iPhone 5 market share, says analyst
- Here Comes Passbook: Latest Leak Points To NFC-Equipped Next-Gen iPhone
- After meeting with Apple execs, analyst expects no television solution any time soon
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Player 5.8, pockets everywhere brace for impact
- Facebook Reveals Gehry Design for Ambitious New Campus
- Show notes for today's episode